Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Frame for Switzerland

That's right, this one is going on a long trip to find it's owner, a shop called Cycleworks. Seems to me they like the good old days of steel and rim brakes , my roots in a big way. I hope they like the result of my labors. I spent some time on this one as I figure that I had to nail it in a quasi-Swiss way. The Swiss are known for precision so this was a scary build but it went very well inspite of the pressure. Hey, this is what I get paid for....this and running around losing and finding stuff in my shop every minute of the day. It's a sickness.......





3 comments:

rabbit said...

da yoodlebogun bicyclin

steve garro said...

nice bike, Paul! do you remember my Rock Lobster one speed that got sent back to you for a re-paint in Granny Smith Green? it's in Zurich & has been for at least 4yrs.....he loves it - he is a friend of M. Ort....i later made the same guy a touring bike, and he said it "rode great with a watermelon and a big bag of charcoal"

swiggco world said...

Wow, I didn't know there were any of my bikes in Switzerland....now there will be two !