Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Busting ass

This 29er is for one of our team riders who lives locally in Scott's Valley, Calif. He's been a strong rider for about 30 plus years so hopefully this sturdy chassis won't let him down. It will be very stiff .

this road frame is going to the east coast. It has some of the last Scandium tubes I have in stock and I'm likely to run out by the mid-summer. This frame weighs 2 lbs. 11 oz. It should rip up hills.



This 29er is maybe the smallest one I have built so far. It is built for an 80 mm fork like mine and will be ridden in the dry hills near Bakersfield, Calif. I had fun putting this one together and I'm really interested in hearing how it rides.

This stout little frame should have room for a 2 .35 " tire in the rear....larger than I would use but then, I live in redwood forest country and it isn't too rocky.
Here's the batch ready to box up and send to the heat treater.....this was about six business days work.

2 comments:

velocb said...

Thanks Paul for all the hard work to get that sweet looking road frame done! I am soooo stoked for it. Looks beautiful!

CB2 said...

Cool looking seatstays on the 29er