Thursday, February 11, 2016

Steel road frame, fork and stem for a local

 I built the wheels this bike-her Belgium+ rims. The stem is one that I built and the whole bike has a feel of confidence.....steel does that like no other material. It is a solid ride.
 The Dura Ace 9000 group has top be the best performing setup out of any on the market . I doubt that I have ever ridden any stuff as good as this......I have had it on my own bike for about 1 1/2 years now.
There's no carbon anywhere on this bike except in the shifters. Hopefully this bike will be ridden from the Canadian border to the Mexican border this summer.

2 comments:

virag said...

Yep. Love it. Great.

nameless said...

It's a beauty. Is this a supported ride? I don't see any eyelets for racks or is the rider traveling light more bikepacking gear?